Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

SLIM !!

Ever since I gave birth, I have put on some weight. Moreover, nowadays I do not have time for exercise, busy taking care of Bb-G. I used to swim during weekends and my muscles are actually quite firm. But now I can noticed some flabbines on my arms and tummy!
This morning when I was searching and picking clothes to wear for work, I noticed most of my dresses could not fit me anymore! OMG!! I really need to keep fit and shed lots of fat from my body. If not I may turn into a big fat pig ... SOB SOB SOB!

So, my 2010 resolution to go back my weight before birth, which means I need to reduce about 4-5 kg, and if possible I would love to cut off 8kgs! My determination of getting slim was boosted up after I watched a Spore variety show on Astro yesterday. This TV celebrity (Quen Yi Fong) was sponsered to sign up a course which required her to stay in a glass house of a slimming centre. She was pampered with lots of slimming treatment and massage, with low calory food specially cooked for her. And after 3 weeks she managed to reduce 8kgs (from her original weight at 58kg). Of course I do not have such time and cash to spend luxuriously like her, but I can do it at home.

I would start from my intake of breakfast. I do not want to pamper myself with usual local delicacies like nasi lemak, roti canai and economy noodles. So this morning I took multigrain cereal. Something different from the normal sweet flavour cereal, this one taste salty. With lots of vege and grains. And it only has 141kCal....


4 comments:

  1. Wow...have to forgo so many delicious food. Good luck. Staying slim is every woman's dream. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat one is last time u makan rr?eeeeeeee.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mnhl - yes! i will work hard although is hard! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambatte! I also wanna exercise more to be thinner and stay healthy

    ReplyDelete