Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Dessert

Yesterday I cooked barley soymilk. It was my first time using a multifunction cooker to prepare this dessert.
This cooker is very special, it can blend and cook at the same time. Moreover it takes only half an hour to prepare any soup or tea and even baby's food or porridge. Simple and fast.


All I need is to add both barley and beancurd skin into the pot with adequate amount of water, then swith on the power.


30mins later, the pot beeped indicating that the process had ended. So I poured out the barley milk into a pot, added some rock sugar to taste.
Well, I think I put too much barley and less beancurd skin. Next time I shall add more beancurd so that it can reduce the strong taste of barley which I don't really like that much.

1 comment:

  1. haha...yiI miee zui is it...
    waA...de thingy u bought it rr?
    tak nampak u use pun...

    ReplyDelete