Indeed, all babies will look cute when they wear nice animated costumes. And mothers can only make them wear when they are still babies. If they grow up, they would not want to wear this type of costume anymore...
Monday, March 29, 2010
Minnie Mouse
Nowadays, I like to do online shopping especially for baby's stuffs. Moreover it is quite difficult to bring Bb-G out for shopping when I am alone. And if Papa-M is around, we usually hunt for food more than doing shopping, unless for some urgent groceries. Before CNY, I bought some clothes for Bb-G, a piece of kimono (posted prevously under Sushi-King) and another piece was a Minnie Mouse costume. She wore this during Chap Goh Meh lunch and everybody was saying "Oh, so cute!"
Indeed, all babies will look cute when they wear nice animated costumes. And mothers can only make them wear when they are still babies. If they grow up, they would not want to wear this type of costume anymore...


Indeed, all babies will look cute when they wear nice animated costumes. And mothers can only make them wear when they are still babies. If they grow up, they would not want to wear this type of costume anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


wow... very cute outfit. but i think without the minnie mouse head better. and you can get those headband with minnie mouse ears for her instead. :)
ReplyDeleteactually i saw tat type of headband, but not minnie mouse ear, is a rabbit ear, and somemore in white and soft feathery. bo ngam lo...
ReplyDeleteYour baby is very cute! I bought dinasour outfit for my boy too when he was about 1 year old. I also like it very much.
ReplyDelete