Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Goyang Goyang

I noticed that nowadays, babies learn things faster than those babies during my era. And some toddlers can even read or talk or sing fluently by age 2 -3. For example, my aunty's daughter who is now 3years old, can read ABC...to Z and 1,2,3... . And she can write very well too even the Chinese characters. And those writing that she does supposedly was something I did during my kindergarten, about 6 years old..

Bb-G too, I feel that she picks things quite fast. For example, one day I "ter-cough" when I was feeding her. She suddenly startled and looked at me at that moment. Then, the very next day until now she starts to cough "happily", and at few times a day. And when she is coughing she would look at me to see if I have any reaction. Even when I am feeding her, she would stop for a while and cough, looking at me, smiling.

Then, when we were in Genting, I brought her into a souvenir shop, which happen to sell some decorative items. There is one whole row of solar induce shakable car decorater, with different types of designs, for eg, flowers, butterfly, and even dolls.

So Bb-G was so mesmerized. She looked or I should say stared hard at the dolls without blinking her eyes. And guess what, when we are back home, I noticed that she shakes her head alot, just like those goyang goyang dolls!

3 comments:

  1. oh man.............so cuteeeeee........
    goyang goyang kepala goyang...
    hahax..dos souvenirs i saw many my malay tcs gt put in de car...hahax~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... so cute la, baby-G...
    i still remember when she was in your car in BP, she was so cute to cover her face with pillow then suddenly peered out when i said "hao ke ai oh"... hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sp- yaya, tats was very memorable too. at home i tried this method again, but fail... think only tat moment can jadi

    ReplyDelete