This particular kiosk has the concept of "yau char kwai" , the owner mix and match the bread stick with different types of dishes , eg., yau char kwai + soy milk , yau char kwai + sweet beancurd ..etc...
So I choosed this combination - yau char kwai + porridge. One set is RM3.90.
We can have this and pay around RM2.00 in normal shop.
Well, it is a little bit expensive but no choice, I believe the rental of the kiosk is high since it is in a supermall.
I ordered a glass of soybean too. The porridge and bread stick are a bit too salty for me...


yum..you jia kueh...love it with tausuang!!!
ReplyDeleteyes! i oso miss tau suan!
ReplyDeletetel u here hardly find, and many pp dono wat is it. think only bp has guar, or southern part of msia
yah... certain food, you can only find in BP, JB and S'pore!
ReplyDelete