Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 08, 2010

Vroom Vrooom..

I potty trained Bb-G on Saturday, where she would be at home. Bb-G only goes to Nanny's place during weekdays.

When Bb-G was in my tummy, I saw this cute car potty and decided to buy at once. I never go for the conventional or traditional potty because I do feel that time has changed, and potty also need to change a bit "canggih" so that our little children can enjoy doing their "business" happily. And the potty that I bought has a small battery operated musical kit. Once I open the front part, few lullabies would automatically sing out.



Papa-M and me put her on her potty in the morning, but failed. Nothing came out. Maybe the potty is too comfortable for her, she just sat there goyang kaki!

By evening time, I tried again, and impressively Bb-G not even poo poo but also shee shee. To mark this day as a history, I post the below for remembrance.


Look like pasta ... green spinach fettucinni, with a big drop of olive oil by the side ! LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. aiyooooooooo............
    mama said gt ulat rr in de dah pien..hahaha.......
    like choclate paste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. now got potty that is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. SP - this one is quite common , Fisher-Price brand has another type, looks like kerusi, and next to the chair is another box with music and story book, all run by battery. Lagi canggih, and of cos the price oso very CANGGIH!!

    ReplyDelete