I came back to my workstation and asked my colg to guess how much is the ball. She said " RM 50" nop, "RM30" nop, and I gave her one more chance , she said "RM20"
ALL WRONG ! I told her is "RM X" . And she was so shocked!
Then I called Papa-M, and asked him the same question, he said "RM50", "RM30" , "RM20" exactly like my colg did. So when I told him the right figure, he cried back and say "go to die la"
Then my colg also called her husband and asked the same question. Over the phone, the husband said "RM20?" and "RM50?" So my colg also told him the right figure and her husband said the same phrase "go to die la"
Wakakakakkkaa, it was so damn funny. We laughed and laughed and laughed non stop.
SO guess how much is that ball? ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..RM 1000 ! for one single football


wahseh...go to die la...
ReplyDeletemayb a footballer freak will buy it..