Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Smell.....

When I am writing this, I am actually smelling the nice aroma of fried fish. My "neighbour" is eating her lunch at her work station. Oh dear, and in fact since I am on diet, I really cannot stand this nice smell coming from the food. It makes me feel very tempted.



Actually, it is always encouranged to have our meals in the pantry. So that the smell of the food that we eat would not travel around the workplace within this air-conditioned room. And it takes quite a while for the smell to go away, sometimes EVEN may cause a feeling of discomfort to the nose.

Our dept pantry actually is just behind us, and it takes only a few seconds to reach there. There is a small round tables with few chairs, a fridge and kitchen table/top.
But regret to tell, most of us feel very lazy to eat there, including myself. Maybe our own work place is best place to enjoy the meals!



The missing head is where I sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment