We did a surprise birthday celebration for our friend came back from overseas. It was an impromptu arrangement, the organizer suddenly called me saying that she bought a cake, kept in her house. Our mission is to lure the birthday girl to the organizer's house at the evening time.
When we reached the house, the organizer and me went into the kitchen to prepare the cake and candle. The other friend helped to "chit chat" with the birthday girl. (this is important as we do not want the birthday girl to go into the kitchen and ruin the plan)
So both the organizer and me took out the cake from the kitchen and all of us sang "Happy Birthday" !! By that moment, I could see the birthday girl smiled from one ear to another and her eyes were so sparkling! I believed she was overshocked and surprised!
Anyway, I dig out some photos from the past and compare to the one we took during the birthday celebration. Can notice some changes and of course I put on weight over the years and Papa-M too.
But one thing I discover -> The organizer seems to remain the same hair style since 2004 .......LOL



hahax~u c..i was finding hu is de bday gal...
ReplyDeleteso i guess de one holding it id de one..
and hey..de hairstyle reali tak ubah loh...
ahahaax~
yex-san, in fact, mata cermin oso tak ubah..... 2005 punya and 2010 sama. this is call sentimental, u know..
ReplyDeleteIt was so touching that you all went through great lengths to have that surprise for me! Ha ha...
ReplyDeleteWow... thanks for digging out the pics and arrange them together! great that we still have CNY gatherings every year...
Wow....great effort. Like the way you presented them. Next time if we meet up, must also take photos for remembrance ok. hehe
ReplyDeletemnhl, hope next year you can be with us...
ReplyDeleteHOpe i will be around too!!!
ReplyDelete