Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Memory In Saree

Before marriage life, I was actually quite active, and during that time I was doing sales and marketing too. I could meet lots of friends and know lots of latest trends in the market. I used to hang around in my favourite pub for drinks and enjoy the live band. Life then was extremely colourful. And especially on Friday nights, that was the best day of the week to LEPAK & RELAX!!

However, after marriage, I made a decision to change my job from doing sales/marketing to a full time office work. Many people asked me the same question, "Are you sure you can work in the office, since you travel a lot last time?"
Well, initially I thought I can, but after few days or rather one week working in the office, I cannot stand the office environment. It was so BORED. And I need to face the computer from morning till evening. It was actually very tiring for me. I still prefered to look at the roads and cars...

But after about 3 years as an OL (office lady), I am used to this routine. And nowadays the weather is so hot and humid, and I never regret that I choose to work in a comfortable air-con room. --> can blog somemore :)

Few days ago, when I was looking at some old emails, I remember that I entered some activities years back (of course before marriage). It was a quiz contest, but each group must dress up and eligible to win the best dress award. And surprisingly our group won the first prize! But our score for the quiz was the lowest, think we got less than 5 marks.... paiseh paiseh..But actually we memang prepare to win the best dress contest rather than scoring high points for the quiz . LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice sari! and the hairdo looks pretty tough to prepare for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one high high itu man wearing saree rr...hahax~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - we actually really asked an indian fren to do for us, she pinjam all her baju, then those men's clothes macam her brother punya

    yex- yes that one is a male... cantik tak?? haha

    ReplyDelete