Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mermaid

I almost forgot I bought this before from Hong Kong 2 years ago. Purposely bought for a party that I was going to attend. The theme was Fantasy World, and I actually tried to dress like a mermaid.
But after the party, I kept this hair accessory into my drawer and totally forgot about it, until this morning, I accidentally noticed it stucked in a corner of my drawer.


Guess I have to keep it nicely and wait for few more years....... of course for my Bb-G!

2 comments:

  1. Dress like a mermaid? you mean u wore bikini top and some skirt to the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, tel u, actually got one woman really dress like mermaid,n really wear the bikini , exactly like disney's mermaid. very daring. she rented the costume, i believe.
    myself aiya body where got so nice, i just wear a blouse looks like fish scale, the wear a rubber shoes which looks like the skin of fish.. hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete