When I joined my company, I was asked to handle a few projects, about 4 projects.
I almost completed my 1st project, untill the stage whereby I only need to issue purchase order to the vendor, and suddenly it was postponed, then call off.
Then, when I was in the midst of doing the other 2 projects, was asked to share one of the projects with another colg, and the other one totally pass this colg too. The half project which was shared managed to go till to the end. Product to be launched by this coming June.
And then, for the 4th project which I am currently doing, nearly going to complete and products to be launched by October, was asked to postpone to next year. Which means, I can halt my job at the moment.
Anyway, I do not have any hard feeling with this arrangement. Maybe because my priority now is to focus on my family and Bb-G. It is a kind of relaxing working environment for me at the moment. ^_^ A blessing in disguise !
Imagine if I have to complete all these projects, I would not be able to go back punctually at 6.30pm. And maybe I need to do OT and come back to finish my work on weekends. And I could have jeopardize my time with my family.
Well, by reading the above sounds like I have nothing to do, but actually I still need to prepare for my new projects for next year launch. (one project normally has 1 year timeline). And I do not need to rush like a madwoman in the office just like other colgs do now! LOL ....
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hahaaaaa.......
ReplyDeleteu r rite...sound relaxing to me..