Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vegetarian

Yesterday evening, after putting Bb-G to sleep, I could feel myself a bit hungry. Was thinking to eat bread with cheese but forgot to buy bread for the week. Went into the kitchen cabinet and did some ransack, realised that my mum actually gave me a pack of instant noodles. She got it from a temple, asked me to eat for "平安".


So I searched my fridge to see if I have any complimentary ingredients to add into my noodles. I found some lettuce and beancurd skin. Oh that's really very VEGETARIAN, fit to the concept of this E-Zee Mee!



Then I saw some bottles of bird nest water by the side door of the fridge. I think my mother-in-law bought them back. I am not sure if bird nest falls under the category "VEGETEARIAN" as I was thinking to have a full vegetarian meal.
ANyway, I enjoyed my dinner, all thanks to both my beloved mothers for their kind supplies. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. hm...vry healthy...
    and wats tat drink like?
    hey..tell u..bp de water hor vry salty leh.
    sien sien de..yeeks...masak de air..
    even tat taugemui oso complain..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I've a post for instant noodle also. Bought them yesterday but have not take photos. But nothing vegetarian like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is E-Zee a new brand?
    My favourite instant noodle is Duck flavour. During CNY, purposely bought Mamee brand duck mee from BP back here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - wat year n date is ur post, wan to read ler

    sp - not sure if this is a new brand. but this flavour not bad (if u like pepper soup). yaya, duck mi oso nice. but i never try mamee before. normally bought the thai brand, think Zoo ZOO or Zaza Zaa , purple colour shiny pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also like the Zow Zow brand but couldn't find it in BP. And when i'm back here, i don't go grocery shopping...

    ReplyDelete