Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 01, 2010

Ballerina & "Chor Lo" ?

As usual, before bedtime I would help Bb-G to change into her pyjmas, and then, put her into the sleeping bag. But one day, she threw a very bad temper, and reluctant to wear her pyjamas and kept struggling , even screamed and cried!
So end of the day, I used my fastest way possible to make her wear her pyjamas, but failed to put her into the bag.
And to stop her crying, I insert the pacifier into her mouth and gently put her into the baby cot. She slept immediately. Pheeewww....

To make sure that she won't feel cold, I laid the blanket over her body. The very next morning I discovered (1) she spat out her pacifier
(2) her blanket was kicked away
(3) top part of her pyjamas buttons were loose
(4) bottom part was opened, and she exposed her sexy leg and diaper!

So "chor lo"!

And she posed like a Ballerina...





No comments:

Post a Comment