And yesteday when I went to an organic shop to buy some food, they also never provide any plastic bag. End up I need to carry my glasses of organic food in a paper bag without handle which really very heavy.
For me, actually frankly speaking I don't really practise recycle habit, but I bought reusable/rewashable cloth diapers for Bb-G.

Nowadays I can save some money for not buying disposable diapers. And hope by doing this, I can also help a little bit by saving more trees. ^_^


Will it be an extra work to do - washing. Is it difficult to wash? I've always wanted to put that on baby XJ but afraid of the washing part. At the end, still use those disposable diaper and they finished up so fast !
ReplyDeleteoh i really like the diaper. yes, need to wash, but not a lot of work. if lets say bb at home whole day, i wil use about 2-3 pants, then for the inner pad, i change afterabout 3 hours, after she wake up from her sleep. i soak the dirty pads n pants with dettol. at nite i use normal disposable diaper. so, only at nite, i put all the cloth diapers to machine n wash. easy only. no need keep washing.
ReplyDeletewow... didn't know the recycling campaign is being practised in KL. Here we're still getting plastic bags all the time.
ReplyDeletehohohh......
ReplyDeletei nvr like ah gwen lou xiao pien coz overflow or din put hau hau de diaper pad...
and de feeling tuh ran jien wet wet de...hahax~
practising dos campaign rr...
i duno if it reali works rr...
bt i c car4 here gt mengamalkan meh..
mana ada...
SP-oh the no plastic day only on sat, especially in jusco. i think not whole msia, but selangor definitely yes!
ReplyDeleteyex-san- yah, btw must put nicely the pad in the pocket of the cloth diaper, if not, the shee shee will flow out..