
Last year due to my pregnancy (4 months) I did not go for the dinner. Papa-M said the environment would be too loud, lots of performance on stage, it was not good for our Bb-G in the womb. So, I just rested in the hotel room.
This year, BbG was with us. In order not to let me miss the dinner this year, Papa-M arranged my mother-in-law to help us babysit our child. MIL's best friend also tagged along. Since both the experienced mothers were there, I could really enjoy myself that night.
Papa-M ready to go for the dinner
MIL's best friend taking care of Bb-GThis year, the dinner was based on the Oriental theme. And surprisingly, the theme for my company 2010 annual dinner was Shanghai Romance. Both having the same concept.

During my company annual dinner, I wore a long cheongsum dress. I borrowed from my mother. She wore during my wedding. Haha!


I wore the blue cheongsam bought from Shanghai few years back. Felt a liitle bit tight now in this suit.

Papa-M's brother and future wife also came for the dinner. 2 clients of Papa-M could not make it at the last minute, so both of them came to replace the seats.


Papa-M hoping around to take photos. Me not in the picture because I was the TUKANG KAMERA!


Before the dinner started, some free gifts were distributed to all guests. The dragon beard candy
and handmould animal candy. Cute ler.
I took these for Bb-G.

The food was good and tasty. Some performance like lion dance, dragon dance, karaoke contest, awards giving to best employees, magic show, lucky draw and of course the most enjoyable one was the "Bian Lian". The performer could change their mask very fast! This photo too blur because his action was too fast, my camera does not have the anti-shock function.

The next morning (Sunday),we went out for breakfast. Some photos of Bb-G when she was in the hotel early in the morning. She woke up at 6.19 for milk.

Stretching herself
Buffet breakfast at the hotel cafe.

Then we went to the theme park. Bb-G was very excited to see the crowd! It was a lovely and memorable holidays for us.






aiyo...so cute bb-G...
ReplyDeletemuz be a memorable trip...6mths dah pegi genting..
i 1st went was std 6 leh..muahaha...
si jie bien ler..
The party look so grand and fun.
ReplyDeleteBaby is full of smile. A beautiful baby girl. :)
Yah... the D&D indeed seemed to be grand, until got costume theme...
ReplyDelete