Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Poo...Poo.. Poooooooooopp!!!!

This morning, after feeding Bb-G, I could sense that she wanted to pass motion. So as usual, I put her on the bed, under the changing mat, and lifted up her legs and started to say " Er err... Er errr...." (my plan is to train her use a potty this coming weekend at home as she turns 6 months)

She was having a hard time this morning, seems like having some constipation. First 2 drops of stools were quite hard. Then, after the 2nd drop, she was like relax a bit, but I still knew she may have some left inside the intestine. So I kept on "Er err... Er err.."

And then, some stool really came out from her anus, it was smoother a bit. And then .. out of the sudden, Bb-G used too much force and Fluuuup!! The stool all "terpancut keluar" with very high velocity, and splashed to my pyjamas, my legs, and my hands, and also one big portion landed on my BED!!! Waw.waw..waw.. I really wanted to cry man!

My whole morning was in a mess, and it was already 7.35am and my full body was full of shits! I usually go out by 8 morning. Papa-M saw the scene after came out from the bathroom, quickly took off the bed sheet. Luckily, my mother-in-law was here with us, so she helped me a lot to clean up everything. Feel very grateful to her. And second lucky thing is, our bed has a bed liner, thanks god, the shits never stain our mattress, if not, I really dono how to clean (imagine bring the whole king size bed to wash and sidai under the sun???)

6 comments:

  1. why take ambik foto???
    i wan tgk de geli scene............!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao u think still got mood to take foto ar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !! That's a bad morning. haha. Sorry to laugh at you, but I can imagine the whole scene. That's mummy's sacrifies. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - really not easy as a mother. sometimes i dono "you ai" sometimes "you hen" , love and hate at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... being a mummy is really not easy... must not be scared of dirty stuff...

    though i not yet a mummy, i've been through some of these processes coz i have soooo many younger cousins plus my youngest sis... when they were babies, i always had to help to jaga them also...

    ReplyDelete
  6. SP - so cepat cepat pegi kawin n have babies, i m sure u can jaga them well, even better than me ! haahahahhaahah

    ReplyDelete