And ever since I am a product developer, I really can save lots of cash for not buying any skincare products. All my skincares are free!
Sometimes when I am trying the products, I wonder, if my skin can tolerate so much chemicals. But if I never test them on myself, I would not understand and feel the texture of the products, the sensory feel and the efficacies. And I also could not explain to my R&D team what type of skincare which I want , or match and copy.
At home, I have so many samples that I really need to find another space in my room to keep. My dressing table is full of samples, even my drawer has no enough space too. And actually the whole place looks very messy


But one thing I enjoy - my job requires us to do market survey. We can buy lots of skincare products , and especially my current company is selling high end skincare, we should refer and analyse high end products too - those branded and counter brands.
And I really enjoy my trips of going to the counters. As since I have lots of cash to spend (bear by company), these promoters would treat me like rich "tai tai" explaining from head to toe their products. And these promoters would be very happy when I never hessitate and take out my money to buy few items from them.
But one time, I remember a colg and myself dropped by Lauder's counter and asked for some information, the promoter was too smart and asked us back this question, " Hey you two are doing market research ar?" @_@
Anyway, yesterday a parcel reached, and today I need to bring back some more products and start my job, test products lor, what else?




sooO many leh...hahax~ol dos bottlez actuali free hor..cn refill other benda..
ReplyDeletewow... can buy SK-II also ar? got try the Miracle Water? Is it really so good?
ReplyDeleteif you try so many products, how do you know which one is effective?
can, any thing also can buy. yah tried the shen qi shui, not bad. but i tel u, skii is very subjective to the users, some pp use can see really good resuolts, some may have breakouts. but i like the cleanser, wont dry skin. just now i went to market survey agian, bought for myself the new launch Cellumination Essence in foundation. i like the texture very much. if u wan try skll, can try to buy the starter pack, here sell rm99. got cleanser, toner n the miracle water. then if lets say u bue ngam oso oklar, at least not so waste lo
ReplyDeleteWah!! that's an interesting job!
ReplyDelete