Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Potraits

My sister loves to draw and I would say she has some talent in arts. One day when I reached home, I saw her doing some sketching. And it looked quite similar to the person she was drawing.

And lately, when she has nothing to do at home, these are her masterpiece...






6 comments:

  1. waaaaa.......
    u extracted frm my blog rr...
    hahaaaa........

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesla
    next time draw my face with bb, the one u like wan, in the airport

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha...
    muz wait 4 de mood to arise...nyek nyek..

    ReplyDelete
  4. clap clap. Very very nice!! do u frame them up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. mnhl - actually i didnt see the real potrait, i only extract from my sis's blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...frame it up?
    i use A4 paper wich had been bind de..
    i tink is last time jie fu de lap chap de stuff give me...

    ReplyDelete