Bb-G is getting very active and mischievous lately. Sometimes very cheeky too. Her temper is also out of my control. I remembered one day after fetching her back from nanny's place, I was told her last feed was at 7pm. So, by 10pm I prepared her milk to feed her before sleep. She refused to drink by crying very loudly and then spat out her milk. OK, I waited for another 30mins and fed again. Same thing, she cried even louder. Again, I waited till 11pm, still a failure. As she was shouting I quickly gave her the pacifier. She slept immediately, could be too tired of struggling with me. Pheeww....
Yesterday when I put her into the walker, she did these stunts. I was overly shocked!!
(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

She has been doing this to achieve her goal :
To take dirty tissue left on the coffee table

To wash hands at the water fountain



When I scold and forbid her to climb out from the walker, she did this indeed..
Look at me

Bang into the balcony grills

Makan time to lepas geram

So eventually, she did fall down from the walker, head facing down the floor!
ma punya comment: DON let her play wit de air..gt tien de leh..aiyoooooooooooooooooo...pah shi ren rr..
ReplyDeleteah gwen xiang sui liao rr..her chin vry sharp..aiooooooo..........makan de tiang..dirty......shan mei soh moh de ambik de hoh..aiooooooooo.......jiao jie jie kan tah...tie xia lai jiu cham..
yexie punya comment: she's reali getting stronger and "gietter"...
yes la, very "giet" now! tak boleh tahan. at night before sleepm she need to watch "Da Chang Jin", if not, tak mau tido....
ReplyDeleteanyway, she tie xia lai liao oso....
ReplyDeleteshe knows how to watch the korean drama, Da Chang Jin?
ReplyDeletesp - oh yes, she loves to listen to the chu ti qu. sitting stil and wil never kelip mata when she wac tv with music. then after the song finished she will continue wac for about 10-15mins before fall down to sleep... maybe boring d..too much talking. btw, when i pregnant her tat time, sometimes i got repeat wac the drama, and then when the song came out, my tummy got big movement, she was inside kicking my stomach!
ReplyDeleteAww...baby fell face down. Poor baby. And this mummy blogger still busy taking her photos! haha....
ReplyDelete