Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Chili Padi

I enjoy eating spicy food. And I also love to eat chili padi. Whenever I eat any types of noodle soup, I will definitely eat together with it. Mother-in-law brought back some real hot chilipadi, and she cooked some fry mihun yesterday. I ate the fried mihun together with the chili. Huuuuh! I cannot explain how "syok" I felt when the hot and spicy sensation floating in my mouth.
But then...this morning, my tummy was quite upset. Before going off to work I did clear my bowel. When I reached office, I could feel my tummy was telling me something wrong, and I kept letting off wind, bad smell somemore. Then suddenly, I could not tolerate any longer, went to the toilet ....and had diarrhea. Not only tummy felt hot, but my anus also had some prickling warm feel.
Chili padi oh chili padi, I love you and hate you at the same time..!

Anyway, I heard one of my granduncle ate too much chilipadi, well, I mean he just munch it like snacks, and this cause his stomach some internal bleeding problem. Another grandaunty too, till she had hurt her stomach wall. Guess I should reduce my chilipadi intake :(

3 comments:

  1. owwwwwww.......chiili padi..
    yesterday kepi aunty cook mihun kueh 4 me..yumyummmmm.......dou nt as feng fuh as urs hoh..tapi de soup very nice and syok..and de kang her kiah hoh very crispy..bt too bad i was expectin chili padi..tapi tak ada..haha..namun demikian..de q q de mihun kueh and non-ajimoto soup ady filled my stomach..zhen shi xin fu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm........chili padi...
    yesterday kepi aunty cook mi hun kueh 4 me..wahseh..u shud hav taste de aromatic soup..yumyum..dou nt as feng fuh as urs lazt time..bt itz reali a simple mihun kueh tat cn fill ur tummy..i tell u..de q q mihun kueh..and de crispy kah heng kiah..walao..hw i wish i cn hav one bowl agn..tapi i was expecting gt chiili padi..haiz..tapi itz goes nice without dem..haha...(and i noe de feeling of de anus feel so pedas sekali..hahax)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah....hope you are better now. Sometimes when I ate too spicy food, I will also 'lau sai'.

    During hubby's teen, he was advised by doc not to eat too much cilli because his stomach also cannot tahan too much of them. He don't have control when eating cilli. He just loves them.

    ReplyDelete