Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Was on EMERGENCY leave yesterday....due to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Environment Catastrophe / Bencana Alam !!
Due to heavy downpour, my house aka condominium was flooded. I never know even staying in a high rise building will get flood.
I believed the wind was too strong and rain water splashed in through mini gaps of the window. This happened in my kitchen.


My electrical appliances all "MASUK AIR" !!!!



The water even sipped down into my kitchen cabinet, through the holes from my gas stove.All wet...!




See, even my shallots also damp. Eeewwwww....

Was doing the cleaning halfway through and my tummy suddenly felt quite hungry. Cooked myself a bowl of mi suah soup with whatever ingredients I could find from my fridge.

After finished eating. I continued my cleaning and drying work. Took out all the kitchen stuffs and let them dry



The clothes I used to wipe off the wetness, hang to dry after one day of tiring and energy consumption work...



By evening time, I washed and cut the wet shallots, fried and keep it in a container for future use....

3 comments:

  1. That's a tiring day for you. But you took them so positively. Take pic and blog somemore. hehe...

    Hope all your electrical appliances are still working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor, wat todo... just take my own sweet time to clear everything la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aio..y cnt comment wan...so cacat de line..

    ReplyDelete