Use sponge and newspapers to cover my kitchen top.

Cover the window rail with cloths, so that water won't gather and overflow.

So yesterday when I was working in the office, it rained heavily again with strong wind, and in my heart, I kept praying, pls don't wet my kitchen.... So when I reached home, the first thing I did was to check my kitchen. The cloths which were inserted by the rail were all soaked. MY kitchen was dry.... Thanks god , if not I would be doing another spring cleaning ....


hah..sediakan payung sebelum hujan..gd la..and u copy my ikan somemore...hahax..
ReplyDeleteLuckily you did that. Else, have to 'excercise' again after work. Ya... over here also rain very heavily during evening time and with very strong wind somemore.
ReplyDeleteyex- hahah, i oso wan to bela ikan , feng shui ma.....
ReplyDeletemnhl - oh ur side oso heavy rain, yaya, the wind really horrible, when i drive, can see some pokok tumbang oso by the road side