Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Italy

We went out for Italian dinner on last Sunday, where the bistro is quite near to our house.
SOme food we ordered
I like this, spaghetti olio-anglio. Simple and nice, with very aromatic olive oil

The garden salad with additional grill chicken. Tasty!

Thin crust pizza, and it was pork flavour. My 1st time eating pork pizza...

I forgot to bring along Bb-G's toys, so she ended up playing (eating) her own foot.



She was happy when Papa-M carried her out from the high chair

4 comments:

  1. Gosh...what a huge portion of pasta. I don't think I can finish them alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, i tot you wil say "wah so much food AGAIN for the 2 of u???" hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes....at first wanna say that!!!! but looking at the pasta picture, changed my mind. Really lot of food for the 2 of you!!! haha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh actually i stil have escargot and mushroom soup... scared really u say too much food, so i didnt upload , wakakakaak

    ReplyDelete