Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Coffin Toast?

Had been eyeing on this dish in the menu, but never eat before. So today, went to this Taiwanese cafe with colg to have lunch, and I finally ordered the "COFFIN TOAST". It really looks so nice and tempting.
BUT VERY DISSAPOINTING, I don't like the taste. I thought the inner gravy would taste like mushroom soup, but it was not. It was a bit sour, not salty, then well...I really don't know how to describe. "Weird" is the right word I think. Guess I have too much expectation, and end up it becomes an unexpected turn of bad lunch...

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of this dish. Quite famous in Taiwan but I never tried before.

    Hmm....really dissapointing ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuuuuuuuuuu..........coffin toast...inside like geli ah ni kuan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo.... regret to eat....don order this when u guys eat go for taiwanese cuisine.

    ReplyDelete