This is because during our school time, we were so much influenced by those Taiwanese drama, especially written by Qiong Yao. She had many dramas with princess who are the main cast..
Anyway, I am "promoted" to Gege again during this weekend. Was very eager and took out my cloth pads in the morning, choosing which colour I wanted to start with... LOL
Well, the feeling was like normal, but more comfortable because skin direct contact with cloth. It is quite fit to the panty due to the snap button, and for sure I can swear that side leakage is almost impossible (it does not happen to me).
But I must admit that the premium quality cloth pad is more comfortable. It is softer and thinner too, almost cannot feel anything. And very easy to wash off, it does not stain at all. The blood would gradually flow out once I washed under running water.
When it comes to washing part, it only took me another extra 5 minutes in the toilet. I just used shower cream. And it does not smell at all. Usual disposables would omit one fishy blood stench, but not with cloth material. Purely on hand wash, dry under the sun and then reuse when they are dry. Stain easily removed.


Today I used in the office. So far so good, no leakage at all and feel very comfortable although I never change for many hours (about 5 hours). Do not feel warm and stuffy. Dry too. For the soiled pad, I just simply wash with some liquid handsoap and the store into my wetbag. All done around 1-2 minutes.
Amazingly, two things I discover after I used the cloth pads, I was surprised to know that the blood is quite clear (no clot). I do not have any cramp or discomfort at all (normally I experience some slight cramp and pain). Then, disposables normally will make me suffer from some itch and irritation. The cloth pads don't....


so sheng qi rr, gege..??
ReplyDeletehmm... don't think the cloth can aid in removing cramp lar... i tot cramp is sometimes due to your diet or level of activity during those few days...
ReplyDeletebut really amazed with all the praises you have for the cloth pad... hahaha... luckily you rajin type... for me, sure cannot.
It looks very nice!.. the thought of got to wash those pads after use.. errm.. don think its for me either..
ReplyDeleteyex - try next month then u know wat i mean
ReplyDeletesp- eh for me pad really affect my pain ler. if i use those with herbs (not sure u tried before) i had terible pain. Use back biasa wan, pain a bit. use cloth pad, tak ada pain...! my diet n activity always the same each month.
funki - yes real nice. but it is not easily convinced for everybody to try. i took long time to decide too, well no regrets
What a good review over here. U even used them during the heaviest flow? I'm waiting for my turn now. haha.... and had ordered some extra but will only be available next week.
ReplyDeletemnhl - wil hear from you on your blog then, hope u like it, if not really a bad poison from me ler.....haha
ReplyDelete