Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Extra Food

Nowadays I add some extra food into Bb-G's milk - organic brown rice powder. I let her have this mixture before she sleeps at night. This is to make her full and also add some extra weight to her body.
Once I mix the brown rice into her milk, it becomes very aromatic. Very appetizing. I took some for nanny to mix into her cereal too...

4 comments:

  1. My son now don't drink plain milk anymore. Must add some MILO into his milk only he drinks. I've let him tried chocolate milk but he still prefer milk + milo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother last time oso like tat, my mum said she regret let him drink milo, cos he is worse than your son,, he totally don wan milk. only wan MILO!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. reali rrrrrrr........hahax...he MILO wang rr..bt nw he dun like de..y rr..

    ReplyDelete
  4. change of taste lioa.....

    ReplyDelete