Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Terribly Sorry ....

Just now, I was a little bit distracted. So when I fininshed my powerpoint presentation and wanted to save in a folder, I accidentally overwrite an existing presentation which supposedly a share one among colgs, and need to present it to our president this coming Thursday. OMG!!!! Is all my fault !! I should have be extra careful, but ....sigh....
Then my manager has a backup , so it is still ok. Myself also have a backup, but my other colg langsung tak ada, and she just completed her presentation yesterday.. and another colg went out for a meeting, she was not informed on this yet...hopefully she has a backup, if not.... I ....I ....
I AM VERY SORRY .......sob sob sob..

2 comments:

  1. oh dear! Hope your coll will understand that it is just an accident. Work together again to have that power point done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww..tatz too bad..things cn gone wrong sometimez..

    ReplyDelete