Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Story

After reading a friend's blog and I recalled my holidays by the beach in Penang about 2 years ago. Papa-M and I went there for a second honeymoon, and at the same time, doing "Bb-G project" ....
We reached the hotel room about 3pm, and immediately we took off our clothes...................and jump into the swimming pool, of course wearing our swim suits. We spent the whole evening by the hotel pool side (because plan to go to the beach the next morning. After some quick meal, we went back to the hotel. Everything was very normal in the room, very cosy, very comfy. Then by night time, around 8pm, we went down to the hotel Italian restaurant to have dinner. I forgot to bring along my camera, so I told Papa-M to order my food, and I went back to the room alone. When I entered the room, I feel myself shuddered. And my whole body very uneasy, seems like I could not move, my legs were glued on the floor. Then I could hear wind blowing...whooo...whooo..whoooo...I quickly made myself walk out from the room, and heading straight to the lift. When I was walking along the aisle,,the whoo..whooo..whooo sound remain near to me even in the lift itself, I felt very uncomfortable. Then when the lift reached the lobby and once the door opened, the uneasy feeling immediately vanished! And no more wind sound.. Very miracle.
When I back to the restaurant, and I saw Papa-M I was thinking to tell him this, but I just kept quiet, feeling like I don't want to spoil the mood. When the food arrived on our table, I totally forgotten the incident.
So after dinner, we went back to the room to change to a more relaxing clothes for a pasar malam walk. It was about 12.30am we back to the hotel room. I was very tired and dozed off on the bed, while Papa-M was sitting at the far corner of the bed watching TV.
SUDDENLY..I could feel movement by my side even when my eyes were closed. The movement is something like Papa-M crawling back to the bed and wanted to sleep beside me, and could also feel that his face was so much near to me. At that moment (where I was not exactly in deep sleep) I thought Papa-M wanted to give me a goodnite kiss on my cheek. BUT.......instead of Papa-M coming near to me, a "thing" actually came close to me, blew my ears and sang out a "cute" laughter "hahahahhahaha". The laugh exactly sounded like a small little girl's voice. I immediately woke up, widely opened my eyes and saw Papa-M still sitting by the side of the bed deeply focussing on the TV, not knowing what happened, he was watching a wrestling show ,I could still remember...
At that moment I was so tongue tight, and quickly use my pillow and cover my cheek, another hand holding tightly to my Buddha necklace on the neck and in my heart I repeated prayers. After a while, the spine chilling experience went off. And I was too tired and fell asleep.
The next morning, I didn't tell Papa-M, because when I saw the beach, I was very happy and totally forgotten about my creepy experience. When I recalled and shared the story with Papa-M, both of us had the same conclusion, the "little girl" in Penang could be now with us... our Bb-G ........
~THE END~

3 comments:

  1. aiyo.....so scary!!! Sometimes when I felt uneasy (during sleep) I will chant the 'amithaba' too and I can feel more relax and no eerie feeling anymore. Wwwwooo...really scary experience. U r so brave, did not tell you hubby. If me, I will TELL him LOUD LOUD so he can share the burden with me. hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... ur story sounded creepy at first but tak sangka, the last sentence is like happy ending pulak.. hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this experience i would never forget in my life...
    mnhl - actually is not i donwan to tel him, becos holidays ma, so i donwan to spoil the mood.like sp say, happy ending macam fairy tales ar... wakakaka
    later, maybe i post another story... my encounter AGAIN....

    ReplyDelete