Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Thursday Chicken Rice

Today, boss on leave, and the rest of the colgs also on leave, which means left me alone in the department. I never had this experience before. So went down to a nearby Malay stall to pack lunch, and so happen that shop only sell Nasi Ayam on Thursdays.
Malay chicken rice always very yellow, could be due to tumeric, or too much planta when they cook the rice. TOday the rice is a little bit dry and hard, seems like they did not put enough water into the ricecooker.



Accompanying with soup and chili sauce.

And by the way, this morning when I reached office, I saw one pack of food on my table. Someone belanja makan, Lo Mai Chi. Something like Muar Chee, but the peanuts are all sealed in the balls. When I was pregnant with Bb-G, I always crave for this local delicacy. Till now, I still like to eat! Will keep it for tea time later....

1 comment:

  1. I also like the lo mai chi very much. but when eating them, cannot talk. haha...

    ReplyDelete