Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Calming + Appetite

Bb-G went for her jab last week. When we put her on the weighing machine, she is still underweight. At this stage about 8 months, her weight is 45% lesser than the normal rate. Pead said her metabolism could be fast, since Bb-G is always very active. She can roll and turn on the bed non-stop and especially at night, it is so much difficult to put her to sleep. She just wants to play!
And she used to be unable to finish her milk. She has been drinking only 3 oz of milk since many many months. Other babies could have been drinking 5-6 oz or even 7 oz. But not her. Sometimes 3 oz of milk can last her for more than 10 hours. In between she refused to drink at all, if I forced her, she would scream her lungs out!!

Then a colg introduced me "Bao Ying Dan".

Her son also never likes to drink. Eversince she feeds her little boy with this Chinese herbs, he takes more milk. So I bought back some to let Bb-G try. After few months, the magic works. Even nanny also noticed the changes. Bb-G has more appetite now. She can finish a bottle of 4 oz milk. And she enjoys solids more, eg., baby crackers, biscuits, bread and porridge. Sometimes, banana or papaya. And she can finish one jar of baby food, previously she ate only 4-5 spoons .....

Besides this, I also notice that she can sleep well, especially during noon nap. I do not need to rock her in the cradle. I just put her to sleep in the sarong without turning on the rocker, she falls asleep immediately. And her sleep can last for 3 hours! This makes me so happy as I can do my housechores and watch my favourite TV show without any interuption .............

4 comments:

  1. gd la..bao ying dan..memang bao bao..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tried this chinese herb on my baby girl when she had mild flu and cough. But it never helps. ;( Now, I still have a few more tubes in the drawer. Can eat even she is healthy? Maybe I should utilised them before expiry date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya, actually it is good to maintain her good health. maybe last time she already cough, chinese medi too slow to work. since she is well , then just makan song song lor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyway, don waste cos not cheap oso rite....

    ReplyDelete