Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Too Pampered

Papa-M always complains that I am pampering Bb-G too much. Eg., I always carry her, if she cries I will hug her, if she shouts I will give her the TV remote control to play.... Well, I think I am not pampering her, but just to make her "QUIET"

At night, sometimes it is quite difficult to put her to sleep. When I just leave her alone in the baby-cot, she would turn and flip and roll...then scream....then cry...then spit out her pacifier... UNTIL I COME TO HER....searching her pacifier and put back into her mouth and PAT PAT HER TO SLEEP....and yes, only 3 pattings on her shoulders, she sleeps immediately..! Well, I am not sure if I am overly pampering her, but I definitely know that if I don't do this, she would be "singing" the whole night through....

4 comments:

  1. haha...i tink itz natural to pamper own babies..ya...olwayz heard papa-M complainin u r too pamperin BB-G..and i always duno hw to hui tah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIL also thinks I pamper my kids too much. But sometimes, just like u, to make them QUIET! Otherwise, they will be there whine and whine....very 'fan'. I think better use our mother instinct to solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree...! but i really bue tahan, nowadays she really want to play only, don wan to sleep... the bao ying dan only works in the noon time :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Baby at this age are like that. Getting curious and active. Now, my baby girl also don't want to sleep even she is very sleepy. Only wants to play. When I pretend sleeping, she will come and poke my eye. Want to laugh and want to scold her as well !

    ReplyDelete