Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

My parents were here during Mother's Day, so we had a Japanese buffet dinner on Sunday. It was not a planned dinner because my mother "suddenly" said she wanted to come over KL to settle some matters. So on Sunday morning, I quickly searched online for good eating places to celebrate this occasion. But all the restaurants that I phoned through were fully booked. End of the day, we went to One Utama Shogun. We went there as early as possible as walk-in customers. When we reached there , (about 5.20pm, buffet starts at 6pm), a lot of people already been queueing. I wonder what time they reached there....

I liked the baby chair, not too big for Bb-G. We let her eat her chicken biscuit.

We were there for quite some time, until Bb-G fell asleep on my mum's shoulder.

My mum continued her buffet, so she put Bb-G into her stroller... Normally after she slept and we put her in the stroller, she would wake up immediately due to some movement, but that day she was super tired, she did not wake up at all...


After the dinner, before we went home, my mum took Bb-G for a train ride in the mall..


It was an enjoyable nite...

(I want to write this down for my memory)~ Bb-G at 3 months old called out "ma ma" & "mum mum" .... by 7th month she called out "pa pa" ......

4 comments:

  1. waaaaaaa...is it..i tak dgr pun papa..aahha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos she prefes to cal Ma Ma Mum Mum..... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...your baby can call mama at 3 month!!! That's very fast. Baby very good girl. Knowing u all wanna have buffet, so she better sleep. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl- haha true oso, very co-operative ler

    ReplyDelete