Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Holiday

First time I brought Bb-G to Ikea. We went there on Wesak Day. It was very crowded. Hardly walked, especially when I was pushing Bb-G stroller. She was quite obedient, sitting in her stroller most of the time. Anyway, when we let her out, and put her to sit on the demo bed, she reacted very happily, just like a free bird out from the cage .....



We also took our meal there, and this Ikea high chair was so matching to Bb-G's Minnie Mouse blouse. RED! She has grown quite a lot, quite difficult to put the attached minnie head cap. Actually I like Ikea high chair very much, some places or restaurants use them too, eg., in Mc Donalds. It is not too big or too small, and it has safety belts. Therefore, even Bb-G moves a lot, I won't feel worried if she wants to climb out...

1 comment:

  1. i like this dress a lot, really look like minnie mouse's dress with the the white polka dots against red background...

    ReplyDelete