Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bb-G & Friend

Last week when I picked Bb-G from nanny's place, took an opportunity to grab some photos of her and nanny's grandson aka "Bb-G's the only boyfriend".
I could only managed to take these 2 pictures BECAUSE Bb-G nearly fell down to the back when I released my hands from her,but managed to grab her before she knock her head. But then the little boy saw this scene and he himself fell down backward to the floor! Gosh! Then Bb-G started crying, and then the little boy also followed to cry. Waa waa waaa... both were crying! Anyway, it was somehow or rather ...quite a funny incident!

3 comments:

  1. ler ler vry cute wen smiling..hahax..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...both are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - sinlin's son memang pandai to smile, call his name then he smile lioa.. now can also smile with gigi...

    ReplyDelete