Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Buns & Coconut.

Sometimes I don't really know what to eat for lunch. And feel a bit tired of normal hawker food, especially when I almost eat at the same or usual eating places near to the office. Today I bought some buns from a bakery nearby, for my lunch and maybe teatime. And the weather is very unusual nowadays. It is extremely hot in the morning , then by late noon, we can expect heavy pours and loud thunders. Very easy to get sick too. So before I walked back to my office, I also dropped by a coconut juice stall and get one pack of it without ice and sugar. Coconut drink is well known to reduce body heat, similar to herbal tea.....


1 comment:

  1. Coconut drink is really good in releasing heat in our body, but too bad, I don't like the taste and smell.

    ReplyDelete