Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 09, 2010

Taste More Like Yogurt Bar

My Japanese suppliers bought us this when they came for meeting. Royce Chocolate.
On the packaging it was stated Fruit Chocolate Bar. So when I opened, the bar is in pink, and once I bite, it taste like rice bar, with some yogurt cream. I could not taste any chocolate at all. I still like it anyway....


4 comments:

  1. wow... i like Royce chocolate... those in small cubes which are quite soft and powdery type...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, i know which one u say, can bite then wil melt automatically. i prefer the white chocholate but my family prefer dark choco, say white too sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look delicious!! Are they very sweet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl- not sweet at all, justlike eating rice bar, u know the kellog's chocolate rice bar taste?

    ReplyDelete