Papa-M's brother and his future wife could not join us. Weekends for them should be busy now , since they are preparing for their wedding. Lots of errands to run I guess.
It was a Sunday buffet lunch. I specially asked for a tatami seats room. We brought along Bb-G's portable Fisher-Price chair, very useful because we can put the chair on the floor and Bb-G can sit at the same level with us. And since we were in a Japanese restarant, I let Bb-G wear her kimono. ^_^


While we were eating, she played her toy.

My brother and his girlfriend, and my sister enjoying their food. Some photos of the food they took.




Tired of siting on her chair, so we brought her up for some muscle relax excercise

She looks more like a boy in this suit


Bb-G's diaper was too full and her urine overflow. Therefore I got to change her kimono. I always bring extra clothes when I go out with her. And so happened I brought out one nice pink flower romper, quite similar to sakura, match to this Japanese restaurant too.. haha..


And guess what, we noticed that now she can even stand without us supporting her body. She stood quite steady too that day, for a few seconds before she topple down. Ever since then, she just loves to stand at home....of course with someone supporting her.


wow.. so cute to let bb-g wear kimono to Jap restaurant! really follow the theme!
ReplyDeleteluckily you brought an extra cloth for baby.
ReplyDelete