I received a little gift from a friend, small accesories for Bb-G - hair clips. I put on for her to take some photos. Maybe she is too small to know what are those things on her head, very hard to capture photos of her smiling....
LOL! Shaking her head! Actually I only clip my baby girl's hair once (during her b'day) and left the clips in the restaurant because she kept taking them down until I forgot to keep in the bag. Until now, I never clip her hair. Hope can do it one of the day again. Girl ma...must 'pan mei mei'.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemore feminine..hahaaa..
ReplyDeleteY clip at the side? Normally, people clip in front one wor. So, did baby pull them down once you clip them on?
ReplyDeletemnhl- aiyo very hard to clip ler, she keep shaking head, and yes, want to take off! i will try again .....
ReplyDeleteLOL! Shaking her head! Actually I only clip my baby girl's hair once (during her b'day) and left the clips in the restaurant because she kept taking them down until I forgot to keep in the bag. Until now, I never clip her hair. Hope can do it one of the day again. Girl ma...must 'pan mei mei'.
ReplyDelete