Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Play Gym

Ever since Bb-G learns her new technique of sitting, she never wants us to put her on the bed and lie down. She will scream and shout loudly, asking us to let her sit. If not she will start to cry. Very very bad temper.

My brother bought this play gym for Bb-G even before she was borned. I kept it for quite some time because realise that Bb-G can't really know how to play or handle it. But now, it is very useful. This is how I handle her when she throws her temper.







And sometimes instead of sitting, she wants to stand up,hands holding on the play gym. And if I don't let her stand, she will start to sing her very high pitch saprono. I really have to give in to this little baby girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang on there....more are yet to come. haha..

    I used to let my baby girl 'kick' her gym set. That time she was only 4 - 5 months old. Put her on a matteress and put the gym set near her leg. Good excercise though. Now, pack nicely in the store room already. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. when she is a bit younger, around that 4-5 months (before she knows how to sit) i oso let her sleep under the gym n let her kick. mana tahu she kick till tumpang the whole thing, nearly knock her head most of the time.. walao tak boleh tahan!

    ReplyDelete