Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 09, 2010

Meow....

I like to shop at this RM5 concept shop. There are lots of things, and I can really spend hours looking around, picking those stuffs which caught my attention. And most of the time, I could spend quite an amount of cash just by buying "some" items, well, each item is RM5, and if I pick 10 items, the bill has already reached RM50!

I saw this cat ears headband many times but couldn't decide if I want to buy, but finally one day, I really bought this back and of course for Bb-G!


Meow Meow wants to sleep now...

4 comments:

  1. Baby did not pull them off??? Can see baby's hair are very soft. She is one pretty baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mnhl - aiyo she pull down everytime lar, those foto really hard to take. eh btw, ur blog macam got problem, very hard to go in, and oso very hard to comment. once i click the comment button, it is either a lot of windows come out and jam my computer, if not, the ur blog just jam there, why ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo...really ar?? I don't know about this problem le. So far you are the 1st to complaint. Maybe windows problem? Today still got this problem?

    ReplyDelete