The pads. I bought 2 types.

The below 4 pieces are more premium, better performance, can withstand more volume and resist to stain. Price a bit higher, around 50% more than normal.

Snap on button on the wings to prevent it from dropping.

Pantyliners, smaller size and cute.

I also bought these, the soakes. Supposed to put one on top of another liner or pad during heavy days.



I bought wetbags. One for me, one for sister. Colourful too. To keep the soiled pads before bring back home for a thorough wash.


Seems like I am back to "zaman dulu dulu" before disposable pad was invented. I wonder those women in the past how did they manage during "that time". Did they use normal cloth? Did they use tie up around waist method? How did they wash, with soap? by the river or beside a well?? Hmmmm....
Anyway, the pads I have now are more canggih, at least they have buttons and wings to prevent side leakage! Well, I am still patiently waiting my "best friend" to visit me... 来啊来啊 。。。! LOL


Hahaha...the last line so funny!!! I also ordered mine!! wow!!! but only try the liner and fleece 9". If these 2 are ok, maybe I will go and purchase more.
ReplyDeleteGREAT!! let try together-gether
ReplyDeleteI still can't imagine how to wash ler... if in office, very hard to wash after u remove...
ReplyDeletemoreover, other ppl can also see if u wash in office toilet...
sp - i think i won;t wash in office toilet, maybe after take out, wil rinse with water by the toilet bowl then keep in the bag. becos the pad should be wet so that easy to wash. i think i wont wash in the common basin, sekali got someone masuk alamak...bloood!!!
ReplyDeleteSo colourful... :) Look like a purse more than pads.Can't imagine how you going to bring back those things back home from office. Quite geli leh put those in your handbag..hahahhaha
ReplyDeletehi sinlin, u are here to join us d. & glad one more person to join this blog to communicate with each other... haha!
ReplyDelete