sp - u know eu yan sang? is it in spore? it is actually a free gift if i buy their promo pack of Booying Dan - baby herbs. is a pillow, but hor, the cow's legs like a loop so i put bb's hands inside as if like a back pack...
mnhl - yalo everything now oso masuk mulut, aiyo tak boleh tahan. sometimes her toys i need to wash many many times becos she throw on the floor the wash then bite then throw then wash the bite... and repeat the whole day..
Bo yin dan! I bought for my daughter too a few months back but I see no use le. MIL said good for cough with plegm. She add 2 boxes still not cure. Bring her to see the western doc. even better!
Baby tend to put things in the mouth. I wash until one eye close liau. haha....let baby's own immue system fight with all the germs. She will grow up stronger!
is the cow a bag or a pillow?
ReplyDeleteShe bites the moo mooo.....haha....
ReplyDeletesp - u know eu yan sang? is it in spore? it is actually a free gift if i buy their promo pack of Booying Dan - baby herbs. is a pillow, but hor, the cow's legs like a loop so i put bb's hands inside as if like a back pack...
ReplyDeletemnhl - yalo everything now oso masuk mulut, aiyo tak boleh tahan. sometimes her toys i need to wash many many times becos she throw on the floor the wash then bite then throw then wash the bite... and repeat the whole day..
Bo yin dan! I bought for my daughter too a few months back but I see no use le. MIL said good for cough with plegm. She add 2 boxes still not cure. Bring her to see the western doc. even better!
ReplyDeleteBaby tend to put things in the mouth. I wash until one eye close liau. haha....let baby's own immue system fight with all the germs. She will grow up stronger!