Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wonderland

Our master bedroom aircon has been spoilt for some time. Had actually get some technicians to check and change the motor, but it still cannot work. According to the serviceman, we need to do some chemical treatment so that the aircon can function normally. Moreover the weather is very hot and humid now. It is difficult to sleep without an aircon nowadays.
So currently Bb-G and I sleep in another room, it is actually a room to put all baby's clothes, toys, diapers and accesories. I join 2 mattresses together and lay them on the floor. Papa-M sleeps in another room which has a queen size bed. Initially wanted to let Bb-G sleeps in that room, but it could be too dangerous as she can roll and turn like a helicopter on the bed. Furthermore, the bed does not have any side safety rails. I am worried if she would fall down when I am soundly sleep in the middle of the night. Moreover, the bed is too small for Papa-M, Bb-G and me to sleep together.
Anyway, Bb-G seems like enjoying her "new" room very much. Even when she wakes up in the morning, she never cries or calls me for milk (normally I wake up earlier than her and do some chores in the living room). She can just play on her own enjoying her "many-bolsters-wonderland".




3 comments:

  1. Ya..protections are very important when a baby sleep on our 'big' bed. This kind of falls can cause serious injury to their head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come you have so many bolsters at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - hahah, becos i always have many guests come over to stay...

    ReplyDelete