Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Parcel

I received my parcel today. Yeh! the cloth sanitary pads. I struggled for quite some time , cannot make up my mind if I want to try this product. After much thoughts and risk taking, I decided to place an order from an online store. I asked my sister if she is interested to try too, oh, without hesitation, she said YES. Of course because I buy them for her. Btw they are not cheap too. But looking at long term, both of us can save for not buying disposables every month. Somehow, I would still keep some disposable pads in case of emergency.

And now, to my surprise, I actually have such feeling --> I can't wait to have my menses for this month! And I am so excited to try it asap when the right time comes. Gosh, hope they don't not dissapoint me...Let's see :)


4 comments:

  1. wahsehhhhhhh.........so colourfullll.........hahax...cnt wait to try it next mth too..hahax..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah!!! *gonna faint* You buy soooooo many arr????? You bought from mamapatch? Aiyo... now make me itchy itchy wanna buy too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... how many did you buy? Does it come in a set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought 23 pcs, got regular, nite use, pantyliner. and 2 wet bags to keep the soiled pads after use. share with sister....

    sp- not in set, can choose how the colour u wan, and oso how many pcs you want too. i bought it with 5% discount....

    ReplyDelete