Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Room Eighteen VS BP Ah Si

This was one of the dishes I had during lunch. COlgs and I went to the mall to meet a friend. I ordered a bowl of steam pork rib rice.



Been there few times , and tried their famous shrimp wontan noodles (dry and soup) before. Indeed very tasty.


However I still love my hometown wanton mi, a family business of my primary schoolmate. Whenever I back to hometown, I will pester Papa-M to bring me there to eat. Even Papa-M also said that the wantons are really good/ We always order extra bowl of wanton!

3 comments:

  1. wa..if nw gt ah si wan tan mee hor...jiu hao..hahx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ah Si's wanton too. But soooo long did not eat liau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah si wan tan mee is my family's fav mee... hahah...

    ReplyDelete