Anyway, went to watch How To Train Your Dragon (3D) with sister one day.

Something real different from the normal screen. Somemore it was the IMAX cinema quality. No doubt a little bit expensive than the normal show (RM18 for 3D , RM9 for normal), but I could really enjoyed myself especially there was one part whereby some ashes dropped down after an explosion, the ashes was actually flying down just in front of my eyes and they looked so real. I was like going to catch them man! Haha, luckily I could still control myself, if not the people sitting at the back sure laugh at me! Haha!
Furthemore, I also like one part which a dragon just flew past from behind, like flying across my eyes. Impressive! Too bad, I could not enjoy such 3D with Papa-M. To watch 3D, we need to use 2 eyes to focus to get such effect. Anyway, my next target is to watch IP Man2 with him. We watched the 1st part, and simply fall in love with this show!


Wah! Haven't tried the 3D version ler. So how baby sit baby? Papa-M? It is good to have some "ME" time once in a while.
ReplyDeletei m gonna watch IP MAN 2 also!
ReplyDeletesuch vivid descriptions you have for 3D movie!
mnhl- hehehe, i lepak during one of the weekday, on leave just to relax. papa-m dono i go wac this show oso. bb with nannny....
ReplyDelete