Eversince both of us resigned from the company, I never ever ate any yam mooncake, until last week, I spontaneously gave her a call, asking if she was still making yam mooncake. She did not make this year, but her sifu would be baking. I ordered 2 boxes from her sifu at once.
Homemade yam mooncake with eggyolk, just came out from the wok. Yah, this type of spiral yam mooncake is made by using deep fried method.



They are soooo delicious, not sweet but very flavourful... Most importantly, FRESH!
I shall order this again next year.


I love yam...Those mooncake must be very delicious.
ReplyDeleteGuess is still not too late to wish Happy Mooncake Festival.
Angeline
Happy mooncake festival to you too, Angel!
ReplyDeleteFor me, i like normal lian rong mooncake. N durian mooncake!! Haha.
ReplyDeleteDeep fried mooncake! Never know got such type... how much per box ? Maybe next year I can also order from your friend or her sifu.
ReplyDelete