Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pop Pop Pop

I had simple dinner yesterday. Sister who is currently having her semester break is staying at my place, she said she would make salad at night, but she did not, and moreover, she went out with brother to have dinner. So i ate bread at home lor..

I have some dragonfruit in the fridge
and saw one tomato and eggs. So I “kiap” my white bread with tomato fried scramble egg, compliment with a cup of red dragon fruit juice.

I felt myself so healthy yesterday.

Nowadays I like to eat Massimo..

Then when sister was back at home, we went to the kitchen and make pop corn. My colg told me it is very easy to make pop corn at home. Put butter into a pot, then put in corn, then let them pop pop pop, done. If want to have some sweetness, just dash with some icing sugar. So simple.

First pot came out – fail. My pop corn turned black (chao ta). Not enough butter I think.

2nd attempt – not bad, edible & quite nice. I shall try one more time again.

4 comments:

  1. Harrr... I can't take dragonfruit too because of too many seeds... just like why i don't like Bao Ji Wan type of feeling... ha ha ha...

    never seen Massimo brand before...

    oooh, didn't know use this type of pot also can... last time, my grandma bought a type of pot specially for pop corn... we tried too but it didn't turn out to be fragrant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glass of dragon fruit juice look so concentrated. What an interesting activity u had with your sis. haha.... pop corn making! Every time if passed by the cinema, the pop corn aromas are so irresistible !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what i like the most here? DRAGON FRUITS! hahaha...i just love the pop pop sound in my mouth when chewing the seeds...

    homemade popcorn sounds great rite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - u don like dragonfruit?? my fav! my finding is - must put a lot of butter,then the popcorns will be very frgrant

    mnhl- yes concertrated juice, no added water.

    angel - yeh, one day u try to do with calvin boy, sure he loves it

    ReplyDelete