Yesterday I didn't go to the office. Went to KL town to settle some stuffs. Reached home about 3pm plus, and ajak my sister to watch movie. We watched the local show - Nasi Lemak 2.0. What a great laugh I had in the cinema. Simple story, good comedy, but yet it delivers some special messages to the viewers. Most of all, I love all the songs in the movie. And since Namewee is from my hometown (Johor), moreover he is a Hainanese (our family too), sister and me support him gao gao lar! Surprised to see that he even spoke Hainanese in this film.
After cinema, we went to Jusco. Was shocked to know that the sushi sold at 30% discount. Even at one pack of RM3.90, it came with 30% less too. So we grabbed few packets home for dinner.
I arranged all sushis on my newly bought Japanese sushi plates.

Bb-G waiting to eat ...haha

And she thought it was her birthday AGAIN ! Clapped her hands and sing birthday song

Making a wish???

I hope everyweek, Wednesday is always a holiday, then watch movie very cheap, sushi also very cheap. ^_^
Laughing at bb-G who thought it was her birthday again !!!! It is still Sep....well, she can still celebrate.
ReplyDeleteGo to this blog ( http://chvoon.blogspot.com/2011/09/nasi-lemak-20-i-support-you.html) and watch the video (if u have not watch before). An angry Namewee. So funny.
i heard nasi lemak 2.0 is really good too... but haven't get the opportunity to watch it. haha, Baby G is so so cute! Make a wish lagi :-D
ReplyDeleteLol, Bb G making a wish lor...She looks like Japanese gal leh...
ReplyDeletewow, the sushi all really very nicely arranged! looks yummy too! I just had Jap food for lunch too... but didn't eat sushi, only sashimi and curry rice... felt so full and sleepy after lunch...
ReplyDelete